Thursday, November 23, 2006

The food, fun, and folks!

Here are some pictures of the food we enjoyed. Everyone had the traditional Thanksgiving feast. Well that's everyone with the exception of my sweetheart(Ryan). He enjoyed ordering rack of lamb. He'd never had it before and thought it would be fun to try. It was excellent. Then there are some pictures of the folks. What a fun day!



Jacob and Marli loved the whip cream on top of the pie the best. After Jake ate all his whip cream he asked the waitess for some more. She brought him a whole bunch. He smiled at her and said " Your the best woman I ever had." The waitress loved it. She smiled and gave him a squeeze. It was really cute.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Eating out is the way to go, I think. I cooked all day this year, and then I had to do all the dishes! It was NOT a relaxing holiday whatsoever.

Anonymous said...

By the way, it was me who did those dishes. But wow, that food looked good. I say we go to the Sandpiper when we get back.