Thursday, July 08, 2010

A Mouse

Last Night I was trying to get my cards made for card club. Jacob was in my craft room with me playing a game on the computer. Marli & Conor were playing in her room. I kept thinking I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I was really tired & icnored it. Then all of a sudden Jacob screamed " There's a mouse on the window"!!! I looked over & sure enough there was a mouse climbing on the outside window. I screamed!!! The mouse heard me & took off running back up the window...then it fell down right in front of me. Ryan came running in. Soon everyone was in my scrap room. Marli was right up on the table looking at it. She said "OH its kind of cute"!!! Ry went outside to take care of it. I was so freaked out. I HATE mice! I can handle just about anything, but mice & snakes. GROSS!!! GROSS!!! GROSS!!! So we soon saw a pole coming down the window well. Ry was yelling at me to close the blinds so the kids wouldn't see what was about to happen. I didn't even want to close the blinds...I didn't want to get near the window. I managed to go over & close the blinds. I didn't want to be in that room. I didn't get my cards made Dadnabit!!! Ry came back inside awhile later. Conor ran up to him & said "Did you get it daddy"??? Ry smiled & said Yeah I took care of it. Apparently he had to get out the BB gun & take care of it. Then he had to climb down in the window well & dispose of the nasty little critter. Ry was nightshift & getting ready to head out the door when all this excitement happened. I was positive I was going to have NIGHTMARES. Thankfully Jacob slept with me & I took a ambien & got a great night sleep with NO Mouse mares! Thanks Hunny for taking care of this!

No comments: