Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ode To The Smith's

Ry has been my sweetheart for 22 years...It doesn't seem possible because I'm only 25...Yeah right! I was thinking back on all the fond memories I have experienced with Ryan & his family. I am grateful they are mine. They are the most loving Parents, grandparents, Brothers & Sisters, Uncles & Aunts. I am the luckiest Aunt in the world. I have a special relationship with each family member. They give me strength & are wonderful examples.




It's kind of CRAZY to think back when I first met everyone. I was 16 and extremely shy. They have always accepted me for me.



This last week has been extremely difficult. Ryan's Beautiful sister Kim's husband Rod lost his Beautiful sister Sheri. She passed away on Saturday. We all attended her funeral on Friday. It shook Ryan & I to the very core. It was awfully sad. The funeral was perfect & everyone did an Amazing job. When Ryan & I went to go through the line and give our condolences to the Family. Ryan got severly emotional and told me he didn't think he could do it. I saw the tears streaming down his face and it broke both our hearts to see the family so completely heart broken. Ryan looked me in the eye and said "Lor I need you to tell me to man up"! It made me smile. So I told him to man up & hugged him. We somehow made it through the service. We think the world of Rod and his Family. We Love them dearly. I have a huge testimony of prayer. I know from personal experience that it is through the power of prayer we may be able to endure. It is Amazing the blessings we can receive through prayers offered on our behalf. I have felt it & know there are many days I would not be able to get out of bed if the prayers offered on my behalf were not offered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for eνеry otheг informativе websіte.
The place else may just I am getting that tyρe of info written in such аn iԁeal method?
I've a venture that I am just now working on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

Here is my site ... hcg food list
my page > hcg injections for weight loss