Thursday, October 12, 2006

Main street in Park City

We found this restaurant on the main street in Park city. The food was so delicious we ended up eating there twice.







I put the boys in charge of getting everything loaded up to take to the car. Jake helped his dad get almost everything on the luggage cart. I couldn't believe just how much "stuff" we acumilated in four days.



Jake and I went in the Harley shop. I had to take this picture for Papa Bill. We actually found a couple neat Christmas presents in that little shop. Jake was so cute in the store picking out certain items for different family members. As we were getting ready to leave he told the lady that owned the store that we would have to go to a different store to buy stuff for his Mom and Grandma Bette. How did he know that? Don't worry he took me to the outlet mall and we found plenty for his mom. He is really fun to shop with. He thinks of everyone. He's got a great heart.

No comments: