Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Tuckered out!



What a long day! After so much excitement the kids were tuckered out!















I took the kids to my mom and dad's after Reuel and Lyn's. My mom is the greatest grandma. She went trick or treating with us on their street. It was really fun. We know all the neighbors and they enjoyed seeing the kids.

I didn't take my camera with us...I wish I had. Marli kept saying she was in charge of being in front while we were walking. At one house the driveway and sidewalk were uneven and she biffed it pretty hard. She fell in a pile of leaves and all the candy in her purple bucket went flying. I felt bad for laughing so hard. She got right up and went running to the next door to ring the doorbell.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

She must have been pretty exhausted to just lay there while you took her picture... looks like you all had a busy day!