Saturday, July 05, 2008

Marli Line 'Em Up

The other day I came upstairs to something that may seem pretty common to most people. To me it is anything, but common it's actually very special. Marli found Jaxon's matchbox cars, and was playing with them. There are two blue cases that each hold 50 cars. Jax used to line them up in rows. He was very precise how he lined each car up. Marli was doing something pretty similar. It made me smile. I explained to her how Jaxon would play for hours with these cars and how special it was to me. She gave me a big hug and told me thanks for letting her play with his cars. She tells me all the time "Mom, I wish Jaxon didn't die. I love him." Me too!


I had to grab the camera and take some pictures of this so I'll never forget how neat this was.


2 comments:

kim said...

That is so cute! I love that they know their brother and love him. We all love him, and miss him!

Melissa said...

Great pictures of Miss Marli...so sweet of her playing just like Jaxon with the cars!!