Tuesday, July 01, 2008

We Love This Kid

I've been thinking a lot about my nephew Koby today. He's going to have his tonsils out tomorrow. He has such a special place in my heart. He is such a sweet boy. I love talking to him and spending time with him. He always makes me laugh. He is the only boy in his family.I know he has a special mission on this earth. Whenever I'm near him I feel so close to the spirit. He is such an amazing person. Jaxon loves his cousin "Poby". Jacob adores Koby.

We tried calling him a couple different times today. Jacob really wanted to talk to him. Once Jacob got Uncle Rod on the phone and talked to him for a minute. Rod said he'd tell Koby, Jacob called when he got home. Then as we were driving home tonight, Koby called my cell phone. I had a sweet conversation with him. I told him how much we loved him and were thinking of him. Jake talked to him and told him we would pray for him and he loved him. Marli talked to him too. She told him we would bring him ice cream. She asked him what Kamri was doing. They talked for a minute, and then she said he hung up.

I know Koby will feel so much better after a week or so. We really love him and are mindful of him. We pray all will go well. I know Jaxon will be by Koby's side watching over him. I'm grateful Uncle Rod can give him a Priesthood blessing. Koby we love you and hope you feel better really soon!

2 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

I second everything you said! We love Koby a TON.

kim said...

Thanks for your sweet post, Lori! Koby is doing very well, and I know Jaxon was his guardian angel...I prayed that he'd be there to help my little guy when I couldn't be there with him. Sorry Koby hung up on Marli...we'll have Kamri call her...Dad came to help give him a blessing, so I told him to hang up. We love you guys so much!