Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sledding After Fresh Snow storm


Ry pulled Jacob and Conor for a little bit...until they both fell off

Here's Ry going down the hill with all three kids!
I wish I had audio of Conor's laugh. He seriously had a grin from ear to ear the entire time. He was belly laughing all the way down the hill. This is the very first time he's been sledding. He L*O*V*E*D it!!!
Marli was having the time of her life. She went down more than all of us combined. I love this picture of her. She's so happy!



Look at that face....he's such a little stinker! Looking at that picture you would never know that Jacob was ready to go home after about five minutes of being out in the cold. Ryan and I couldn't believe we had to practically force him to enjoy himself.

This picture pretty much sums up the fun time we had. Marli was so excited to be out in the cold, with the fresh snow. She was eating snow and really loving every second of it! I'm completely exhausted from carrying Conor up the hill at least ten times. Looking at these pictures makes it totally worth the effort. I think we'll all sleep good tonight!

Jakey had his friend Andrew from school come over tonight. Andrew brought his older sister Ariel with him. Marli was excited to have a girl to play with. The kids had a blast dressing up as super hero's and playing the wii. I was going to take pictures of the kids, but Jake asked me not to. I'll have to be sneaky next time to get some pic's.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! The kids look so happy! :) Little Conor is such a cutie pie!

Lesley said...

My, look at those smiles! You've got some happy kids on your hands. Maybe I should go sledding and I'll smile like that too!

Kendria said...

Looks like you all had a fun day! How fun to just all be together-:0)

Erin Johnson said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.