Friday, March 27, 2009

Hanging out at home



Home sweet home


It doesn't happen very often at our house that we have an entire day to just hang out at home. These days are so cherished & welcomed. I love that the kids will get pillows & blankets and lay out in the living room. We hung out watching movies and playing games. So fun. We even had a pillow fight.






Con Con as we like to call him being silly




Jakey & Marli are best friends. They enjoy playing with each other and their likes are so similar. Marli is so easy going and what ever Jake wants to watch or do is fine with her. I walked in the living room and had the biggest smile when I saw them laying so close to each other & just enjoying being with each other. I told them this makes mom so very happy to see them loving one another.


What's this I spy? Jakey Hugging Marli's Thigh! Hahaha




I made this Winnie the Pooh blanket for Jacob when he was born. Conor loves it & sleeps with it. He rubs it on his cheek & tells me blankey. I can't believe he is 17 mo. old. He went from having 8 teeth to 15 practically over night. Unbelievable!

Conor loves his older brother & sister very much. You can most often find him in the middle of whatever they are doing.

I was thinking next year we have to go some where for spring break and thaw out...then I see these little munchkins just loving being home and not having to go anywhere. A lot of our neighbors went to Disneyland or Disney World for spring break. The kids keep asking me when we can go. I told them when Conor is three!?! We'll see!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are such a fun mom!! I love lazy days at home too...oh wait thats every day for me! ha ha!

Thanks again for the pom poms for Ashley...she loves them! The whole way home she was shaking them and saying "yay!" Don't tell Eric but Jesse grabbed them and shook them and said, "look mom, I"m a cheerleader!"

oh great!! lol!