Friday, July 27, 2007

Tuesday Craft Day


(These are Marli's creations...a scarecrow, Flower and Snowflakes)

(Jake painted a lighthouse, frog,and dragonfly)

Marli and I went to Robert's and picked up some fun stuff for the kids to paint. Tuesday my day off I decided to get all the crafts out and let the kids paint. We had so much fun.




Jake was feeling kind of left out with all my attention lately being on Marli's room. He asked me why he didn't have letters spelling his name on his wall. So when marli and I were at Roberts one of my main goals was to pick up something really special we could make for his room. I found these magnetic letters and board that were perfect. Jake painted the letters all by himself while I did the board. He told me he's going to be a artist when he grows up. Lately he's been telling everyone he's going to First art class. Whatever that means. He's a little perfectionist. It's fun to watch him he's very particular about what colors he uses and how he applies the paint. Marli on the other hand is such a free spirit she slaps the paint on and doesn't give it much thought.

4 comments:

kim said...

How fun! I am so happy to see your cute kids and see what you've been up to! Love you!

Erin Johnson said...

Hey-that's a fun project. I love that Jake is so careful and Marli, not so much! It's good to see ya, so to speak!

Melissa said...

That looks so much fun!!! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

jake, you are a good artist, grandma loves all your crafts.love you