Sunday, April 26, 2009

Elevator


Jakey fell asleep tonight on the floor in my scrapbook room. I tried to carry him up to bed. Half way up the stairs I stopped & said"Man I wish we had a elevator". Jakey perked up & said "Yeah that'd be awesome then Uncle Mark could go in our basement...We'd need elevator music though mom"! Last weekend Mark let Jakey & Marli borrow some Justice League movies. When we picked them up there was only one case. Jake was excited to have the movie. When we got home & he went to put the movie in he was thrilled there were four movies in the case. Jake was so serious when he was explaining to Marli that they have to take really good care of Uncle Marks movies. He said Marli we love you, but you AREN'T allowed to touch them... you might scratch them. Thanks Uncle Mark for making a couple kids very happy! We love you! (hope it's OK I cased these off your blog. I thought the Jazz picture was appropriate because it's playoffs)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so sweet that Jakey remembered uncle Mark! so cute!

Erin Johnson said...

Hahah..I just saw this post! Mark loves having the bond that only the Justice League can create with Jakey! Your kids are so good and sweet. Thanks for taking the time to share this cute story. Love you guys.

Cami D. said...

Ha ha that is so cute!