Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday #27 Kyle

    • I remember the day my little brother Kyle was born. I begged my parents for a brother or sister. I honestly didn't care what I got. I was almost eight when he finally got here. I was so happy! Although there have been times in my life that I thought there was a huge mix up at the hospital....because Kyle doesn't look like us & he is way smarter than all of us combined. I know he is my brother. The one I prayed so hard for.


I always knew Kyle would be an Awesome dad. He has been so good with my kids. To watch him with kids is so fun. He is like a big kid. I wish we lived closer so we could see each other everyday!


I hope you have a very Happy Birthday little brother! I am so proud to be your sister. You make me smile every time I see your face or hear your voice! Thanks for putting up with me over the years! I love you so very much!

We hope you have the best Birthday ever! We wish we could be there with you to celebrate! Go Red Sox!!!! I hope you always know how much your family in Idaho loves you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your brother is 27 I remember when he was born too!
Dawn

Amy said...

I remember we used to be so mean to him & make him say swear words when he was a little kid! We were such brats! Now he's a dad & bigger than both of us! I loved your tribute! Your a awesome sista.

Luv ya,
Amy

Lesley said...

Awwww you are so sweet Lori. I wish we were your next door neighbors so that we could see you every day!

Love you!

erin said...

I like Kylie too. :)