Monday, June 11, 2007

Marvelous Monday

I came home for lunch,fed the kids and got them ready to go to my office with me. Grandpa Reuel was going to pick them up and take them out to his house. On the way to my office I needed to stop at the Ups store. I told the kids we needed to run in and mail Aunt Carebear's birthday card at the mailbox store. Marli asked "Where's Carebear's mailbox?" I told her in front of her house. Marli asked "Where's her house?" I told her in Coeur d A'lene. Jake said "Mom I didn't know Carebear lived next to The Muffin Man!" I didn't say anything and then a moment later Jake said " The muffin man lives in the forest in Coeur d A'lene" (Dreary lane/Coeur d A'lene) I love the things he comes up with. So aunt Carebear please tell your neighbor the muffin man Jake says Hello!

Grandpa Reuel picked the kids up and they were off to play and have a good time. Cousins Koby,Kamri and Kenzi came over to Grandma Lyn's later on to play. When I got off work I met Aunt Kimmie at Reuel and Lyn's for Pizza and fun. Thanks Aunt Kimmie for getting pizza and root beer for everyone. The kids had so much fun together. I finally got to meet Miss Hailey our newest addition to the family. Why didn't I get a picture of her? I swear I am half brain dead these days. Hailey is beautiful. I got to hold her. She slept most of the time,every once in a while she would wake up just enough to look around and see what was going on...then she'd fall sound asleep again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that Carrie live next door to the muffin man. Jacob cracks me up. I love these pictures! you did
a good job, I'm glad you had a good Monday.

Anonymous said...

Your son is absolutely hilarious. I can't wait to see you guys. Less than a month away!