Lori's List Of Five:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Just started scrapbooking, didn't really love it,thought it was expensive waste of time.
2. Working at Sermon Chiropractic (some things just don't change)also worked cleaning two credit unions,new construction homes,offices. It's amazing how much more I could do before I had kids.
3. Trying to start a family
4. Was a member of the church for a year and went through the I.F. Temple to be sealed to Ryan
5. Serving in Primary in the Shelley Taylorview ward CTR 4 year old my first calling, 10 kids by myself almost made me become inactive.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. Physically make it through the day at work....Paper work is piling up.
2. Insurance billing and accounts receivable( Yippee )
3. Have lunch with my kids
4. Put laundry away when I get home
5. Give the kids a bath,cut their finger and toe nails, paint Marli's nails(she asked me to last night)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Mr.Goodbar or any kind of chocolate covered nuts
2. Mcdonald's french fries (when they're fresh,hot and salty)
3. Pita chips and any kind of dip
5. Chiz's ranch on anything
5 Songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Fergie Big girls don't cry ( I love this song, I turn it up full blast and sing along. The other day after it was on the radio and the song ended Jake said "Mom your a big girl and you cry" Yeah I know)
2. 80's rock Def leppard, Van Halen, Guns and Roses, whitesnake, Judas Priest,Ac/Dc even Metalica (thanks to crazy ex-boyfriends and my crazy current boyfriend)
3. Every Barney song (Thanks to my sweet Jaxon)
4. I knew I loved you Savage Garden
5. My favorite church Hymms..Be Thou Humble, I know my Redeemer lives and The Spirit of God
5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off all my debt and my parents debt....RETIRE!!!!
2. Buy a cabin for all my family,extended family and friends to go to
3. College Fund for the kids
4. Donate to Primary Childrens Hospital and get a plaque on Jaxon's BMT door/ Start the JRS foundation
5. Help Ryan and his Friend Jim start their dream of a gun shop/gun range business
5 Bad habits:
1. Loosing my patience with my kids and husband
2. Worring about getting everything done and not living in the moment
3. Not deligating and feeling like I can just do it all
4. Spending to much $ and not saving enough (Impulse buying)
5. Taking on more than I should
5 Things I will never wear again:
1. 8 hoop earings at once ( ears pierced left side 5 times right side 3 times)
2. Blue eyeshadow
3. aqua net hairspray/ratted hair clear up to the sky
4. Pegged levi's with the back pockets removed and so tight you have to have someone help you take them off at the end of the day ( SO GROSS)
5. Colored leggings with matching knit sweaters that are almost long enough to be a dress on their own ( I had every color)
5 Favorite Toys:
1. Computer (most days)
2. Sewing machine/ Serger
3. Palm Pilot
4. Cards and almost any boardgame ( I love playing board games)
5. Playing dress up and Barbies with the kids ( I refuse to grow up)
Thanks guys that was sure interesting and a little bit of a flash of a blast to my past. I'll work on getting Ryan to post his list. Wish me luck.