Sunday, June 22, 2008

Conor James Eight Months Old

Conor is such a sweet, happy baby. He mimics Jacob and Marli's sounds. He says "Hey" when someone new walks in the room. He has two teeth on the bottom. Well actually one is totally in and the second is 85% in. His second tooth has really been giving him trouble. We've had a couple nights that nothing soothed the pain. Conor rolls to almost anywhere he wants to. He tries really hard to crawl. His arms know what their doing, however his legs haven't a clue yet. It won't be long before he is on the go. He does this funny fish out of water thing, where he's laying on his stomach and his arms and legs are out and he moves them up and down really fast. It reminds me of a yoga move. It's hilarious. We are really enjoying Conor. He loves to be held and snuggled.





Today Conor was laying on my bed in between a bunch of pillows drinking a bottle. I ran downstairs to throw a load of laundry in the dryer. I heard a huge thud and a scream. I ran to him and he had fallen off my bed and was laying on his stomach. He some how managed to get out from where I had blocked him in with all the pillows and rolled off the bed, taking two of the big pillows with him. I felt so bad. I scooped him up and he cried pretty hard for a few minutes. We won't be leaving him anywhere alone ever again.





I can not believe my little chubs is eight months old today. It seems like last week we were waiting his arrival. I think of all Conor has done for our family. He really is a tremendous blessing. I feel his mission here on Earth is to heal our families broken hearts from the loss of his sweet brother Jaxon. In the last couple months I have witnessed Ryan bond with his son and his heart beginning to soften. I have felt my own heart fill with unconditional love for this sweet boy and see a remarkable resemblance between Conor and Jaxon. I know the dream I had before Conor was born is a blessing from my Father in Heaven. Jaxon needed a helper and he picked Conor. I'm grateful that all my pain and suffering being pregnant with this sweet boy is so totally and completely worth it. We love you Conor!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He is such a little sweetheart!! I love the last picture! He is adorable! Hard to believe he is already 8 months old!! Didn't you just have him?!

Erin Johnson said...

What a little blessing he is. I can't get enough of him. Need a babysitter?