Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Summer?

Summer where are you? It's June 4th and it looks like April outside. Jacob and Marli started T-ball yesterday. They have 12 kids on their team. My dear friend Kristi Bialis is the coach. We had a early morning practice at 9:00 a.m in the brutal wind and light rain showers. The kids are doing a summer reading program with Mrs. Di. So right after T-ball we rushed to Mrs. Di's house. I'm hoping it warms up soon.

Conor is on the move. I was making my cards for my monthly card swap last night, when little Chubs (I know that's a oxymoron)was playing on the floor in my scrap room. He spotted some plastic paper bags and was on the move to get them. He scooted his heart out until he reached them. I put some blocks out for him and he was loving going from one side of the room to the next to reach them. He has his first tooth coming in. It's 75% in. It's on the bottom right side. I just want my baby to stay this age forever. He loves to talk to us and smile and just is so happy. I am loving him so much right now.

I finally broke down yesterday and got four new tires on my car. My dad was putting air in my rear driver tire every few days for the last month or so. The two front ones were pretty bald. Just like my cute hubby!

I'm so excited I talked to my best friend Melody last night she's coming over on the 20th with her family to visit us. The kids are so excited to see each other. It'll be the first time in forever that Ry will see them. We can't wait.

I have so many photos of what we've been up to the last couple weeks. My computer is not wanting to load them however. I'll get it figured out soon.

3 comments:

kim said...

I can't believe "little Chubs" is almost crawling. He is the cutest little guy! I didn't even take Kamri to her game today cause it was raining so hard. Let us know when the kids play...we'd love to come watch. I'll email you the kids' schedules. How fun that Melody is coming to see you! She and her husband are so nice...her kids are probably teenagers, right?!? Crazy...so I guess you aren't going to the Smith Reunion?

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update Lori! I've been missing you! Thats crazy that Conor is already starting to get around!! He is such a sweet kid!

This weather is making me so mad! I'm so tired of being cooped up inside everyday cuz its raining, or super cold and windy!! Ahhh! Will summer ever get here?!?!

oakleyses said...

celine handbags, north face outlet, jimmy choo outlet, hollister, iphone cases, mont blanc pens, lancel, ghd hair, p90x workout, valentino shoes, abercrombie and fitch, chi flat iron, hermes belt, hollister, reebok outlet, soccer shoes, nike roshe run, timberland boots, hollister clothing, converse outlet, lululemon, nike air max, louboutin, baseball bats, ray ban, north face outlet, ralph lauren, wedding dresses, longchamp uk, mcm handbags, gucci, nfl jerseys, nike huaraches, soccer jerseys, instyler, oakley, mac cosmetics, babyliss, vans outlet, asics running shoes, insanity workout, nike trainers uk, nike air max, beats by dre, vans, giuseppe zanotti outlet, bottega veneta, ferragamo shoes, herve leger, new balance shoes