Last Wednesday I was at a purse party when my cell phone rang. It was Ryan. Apparently Marli swallowed a lite brite bulb. Leave it to Marli. A nurse was at the house where I was and said it'd be ok. Ryan did call and talk to a doctor who basically said to watch for her to pass it. Marli was a little freaked out about it when I got home I hugged her and she said "Mom is the hospital going to cut me open to get it out"? I told her I didn't think so. Ryan had a big talk with her about when she went potty to tell us so we could see if she well ya know. She forgot and flushed the toilet before we could look. We'll never know. My mom always told us we got stupider as we got older. Kind of proves her point. Oh Miss Marli we love you and all your goofyness!