Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

I know Fathers Day was June 15th, but I figure better late than never. That seems to be my motto lately.





The kids and I got Ry a money clip that we had engraved. One side has his initials and the other side has #1 DAD. He asked for a money clip awhile ago after he lost$20.
He told us that with his insulin pump in his pocket he looses money when he pulls it out. I wanted to put a bunch of $ in the clip, but funds were low so I made him a IOU instead. I picked out a nice shirt for him too. I was pleasantly surprised when he liked the shirt. We celebrated Fathers Day on Saturday because he had to work on Sunday. My parents were over for dinner and my brother Kyle his wife Lesley and their five month old daughter Ella were here from Provo. It was a pretty special time because this is my brothers first Fathers Day. Sunday while Ryan was at work we went to my parents for a BBQ.

1 comment:

kim said...

Ryan is the cutest Dad...love the pictures!