Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Blanket For Marli


I've wanted to make Marli a "minky"(kind of fabric) blanket for a really long time. I found this fabric the day after Thanksgiving. She wasn't supposed to see it until Christmas. I was working on it downstairs in my scraproom. She came down saw the fabric and was so excited. She helped me cut out the squares and stayed with me "helping" me with it until we finally got it all done. She says it's so soft. She points to the purple and the pink squares and says they are her favorite. She loves the blanket. I'm glad it turned out. It's yummy. The fabric is the softest.



1 comment:

Lesley said...

it turned out so well Lori! You are absolutely amazing... I am always so impressed by your creativity and your ability to pull off whatever you try. It looks so cozy! No wonder Marli loves it!