Thursday, December 28, 2006

Light Brite & Pink High Heels


Aunt Carebear and Jim got Jacob a light brite for Christmas. He's wanted one since January when we visited my friend Melody in Boise. She has two boys that are 5 &6. They played with the light brite while we were there. I looked everywhere and never found one. Jake loves it. Ryan and him played with it all afternoon. Then the boys found out that if you take it in the bathroom and it's dark the light brite is so beautiful. They made me cover my eyes and they took me in the kids bathroom to show me this beautiful ice cream cone.


I thought I'd share these two funny pictures of Marli. Notice the pink high heels. She can't walk in them at all. It's so funny to watch her try. She gets mad when we laugh at her for stumbling.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Cute pictures! I love Miss Marli's heels... she'll get the hang of walking in them at some point- and then that's all she'll want to wear!

Anonymous said...

My too little Angels!