Sunday, December 24, 2006

Carrie and Jim Make Christmas EXTRA Special

Carrie and Jim made it home for Christmas. We always look forward to spending time with them. They are so fun. They always find the neatest gifts for our kids. We wanted them to know that their sacrifice (over an 8 car drive from Couer D'alene) made us so happy. Words can't express how much Carrie means to me. For those of you who don't know when our son Jaxon was so sick with cancer, Carrie lived in Utah. She filled in for me when I would have to come home and work. I tell her she's Jaxon's serrogant mother. Carebear and jaxon have a very special relationship. I love that Jacob and Marli love her and Jim so much.



I was able to catch the kids with them on camera. I didn't really let them know I was taking pictures or else they would have made faces at me. These pictures are so sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't steal my kid's.