Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Morning



Christmas eve when we got home from Ryan's mom & dad's we set out some oreo cookies and milk for Santa. We wrote Santa a note and went to bed. I couldn't sleep. I was so excited. I has butterflies just like when I was a little girl. I think I finally fell asleep a little after 5:00 a.m. The kids finally woke up at 9:00 which is late for them. Marli came running in our room flung the door open and exclaimed"I can't believe it. Santa came!" We all got up and went in the living room. There were presents and stockings filled. Jacob got a Harley Davidson scooter. Marli got a Barbi scooter. As soon as Jake saw his scooter he ran and got dressed. Before we opened any gifts Jake talked me into going outside with him and he rode his scooter up and down our street. He finally let me come back inside. It was freezing out. We opened gifts for a while. Then Jake said"This is too much, this is just too much." So we decided to put the unopened presents back under the tree and they could open them later. I thought that was really sweet. He was completely overwhelmed.


No comments: