Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Handy Man

Ok so as you read this post I want you to think of the song "The candy man" by Sammy Davis Jr.




The Handy man can.....

Make all the world right. He can fix all your problems in a blink of an eye. The Handy man can repair all your troubles. He's got the exact tool for the job. The Handy man can overhaul that washing machine. Put in a new timer and make it good as new. The Handy man can.



I love my dad he's my very own Handy man. I would be in big trouble without him. My dad does so much for us. He went and picked up the new timer for my washer and fixed it. Guess how much he charges for labor and delivery???? You'll never guess. He asks in return to watch my kids. WHAT??? The repair man from Dennings charges $75 service call and $80 bucks an hour to diagnose and repair. Oh man what a blessing my handy man is. He changes oil in our cars, takes the cars in to get the tires rotated, washes and vaccumes out the inside, picks up prescriptions, takes Jacob to pre-school and picks him up, fixes any thing you ask him to and watches my kids while I work. All for hugs and kisses. That's his payback...a hug. I think I could clone this man and make Millions. What do you think? I am so so so BLESSED. Thank you Dad. You are the best. The most amazing thing is half the time he does things without me asking or knowing. Unbelievable.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Now I have that song stuck in my head... you're pretty lucky to have both Ryan and your Dad around.

Anonymous said...

You are the man Dad. You and Mom both do such a wonderful job of helping your children. Thank you for your selfless service and your love.