Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas With Papa Bill & Grandma Bette


We had fun sitting around with my parents after dinner.


We tease my dad every year we're always all done opening our gifts and he still has a pile of gifts. Jacob is just like him. When we were in Park City last in October I bought my dad two Harley shirts from the Harley shop. I put them away for Christmas. It was so hard for me to not tell him. He said after he opened them one day at lunch I started to tell him and then I changed the subject. I really wanted to give them to him when we got home in Oct. It was something that I knew he would like.


My mom does so much for everyone else. She never spends any $ on herself. We were at Fred Meyers one day and I had her pick out a Columbia fleece jacket it's a pretty purplish/red and some yummy Jammie's. She is so cute she tried to act surprised when she opened them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love anytime I get to be with My
little friends.It's alway's fun.