Saturday, February 10, 2007

Changes In My Life

I have had some really significant changes happening in my life lately. I feel a new dawn breaking. I set some goals after the first of the year and it's amazing how quickly they have become more than just goals. I have a list of 10 things I want to accomplish this year and already six have happened. So with all this change going on for the better I thought I would re-vamp my blog as well. Let me know what you think.

A large part of virtue consists in good habits.
William Paley
You can either hold yourself up to the unrealistic standards of others, or ignore them and concentrate on being happy with yourself as you are.
J Jacques


There is nothing new under the sun, but there are lots of old things we don't know.

Calamities are of two kinds: misfortunes to ourselves and good fortune to others.
Ambrose Bierce

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look and bright attitude!

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with the place. It looks great. I am so thankful that you take the time and effort to put all of these pictures on and document your lives. It makes me so happy to check in often and see what you're up to. I love you guys so much!

Melissa said...

I love your new look on the blog...Its fun! Thanks for all the updates...you posted a lot!! I love to see whats going on with you guys. The pictures of you and Marli are so cute and I love the ones of them dancing together...so sweet! We love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Girl you are on fire! The last time I saw you I knew something was going on with you. I'm happy you are going round the bend and it's sunshine ahead. I luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart I'm so proud of you!