Friday, February 09, 2007

Nintendo Game Cube

Ryan got Jacob a Nintendo came cube and a little t.v. for his room. I'm not sure who has more fun playing the games. I love to watch them interact with each other. We went to my parent's house and picked up our old banana chair they were storing for us. Glad we didn't throw it away.

Jake told me to take a picture of the t.v. so their ya have it.

All week Ryan was working afternoon shift...so he goes to work at 1:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Jake has missed his dad all week. He knew Ryan had Friday off. Everyday he would ask me how much longer until Friday. Jake told me on Thursday morning"It sure takes a long time to get to Friday." You don't have to tell me that I completely agree. Jake told me "When it's Friday I'm spending the whole day with my dad and you don't mind my business." I think he must have picked that up from someone telling him to "mind his own business". You can see how happy he is to spend the day with his dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob - you'd better practice those games so you can beat me when I come and visit.

Anonymous said...

Jake love too spend time with his dad.