Saturday, February 24, 2007

Evening At Home

Jacob is having such a good time pre-tending like he is a real cowboy. He wants to go to a rodeo.
He thought it was funny for his mom to wear his hat. While he was at Grandma Bette's house today she showed Jake pictures of me as a little girl. When I was in the first grade my family moved to Wyoming for awhile and I was a cowgirl while I went to school there. Upon returning to Montana the kids at school made fun of me and I never wore my cowgirl boots and hat again. Some kids are so cruel.

Marli wasn't feeling well today. She was running a fever and slept most of the day. Poor kid. Yesterday was a crazy day for me. I went visiting teaching for a couple hours first thing in the morning. Then Ryan and I went to the Red Cross and donated blood. After that we had lunch and then Ryan dropped me off at the salon, I got my hair done.
Ryan took the kids to Sportsman's Warehouse and then to the video store and let them pick out some "WOO vies". That's how Miss Marli pronounces movie. They got Flushed Away and Open Season. We just finished them. Both very good movies. Tomorrow I will be helping out in the nursery at church I will also be in there the following week. One of the Ladies I visit teach is a nursery leader and she's going on vacation. She asked me to fill in for her. I'm glad to help out wherever there's a need. I'm just thankful it's for 2 weeks and not longer. I love Relief Society so much I hate missing one week.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update Lori! I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your cute family! I love the cowboy outfit on Jakey! What a stud! :) You are looking so good! I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little cowboy you have at your house! I have a pretty great cowboy at my house too- every now and then I can even get him to sing a little Garth Brooks. I absolutely love those pictures and I think you look darling in the hat, Lor. I hope no one makes fun of Jakey's hat and boots cause he looks so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

what a good looking cowboy. grandma's proud of that boy. I love the hat on you Lori.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable! They have one helluva mommy! You are so good to everyone girl.It was so great to see you!xoxoxo Let's not wait so long next time!