Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Sweet Valentine!

Ever since Jaxon was born he has always been my sweet Valentine. One year Ryan helped him draw a valentine on regular notebbok paper. I have it framed on the wall next to my bed. Jaxon would always ask me to be his valentine. I have wanted to make a "Top 10 What I love About Jaxon" project for a really long time. I've had the list complete, but couldn't bring myself to get it done. I decided with Valentines Day here I would make it a special Valentine dedication to my sweetheart.
I hope you are able to see it! I worked on this all day saturday. I was mentally exhausted when I finished it. I am so happy that I have this. I will treasure it forever.

Here's the sweet boy with Grandma Phyllis when she had heart surgery. He made her these paper hearts.He was so proud of himself. He loves her so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the valentine clipboard and the dedication to that beautiful boy of yours!