Friday, February 09, 2007

On Our Way To Date Night

We were getting ready to leave the house to go on our family date night when Ryan got these photo's of me with the kids. I am so happy he'll grab the camera now and capture the kids with me. It seems like I never get in the picture because I'm the one behind the camera.

These turned out cute. We took the kids to Edward cinema to see "The Night At The Museum" it has Ben Stiller in it. The first few minutes I thought maybe I made a mistake taking them to it. The kids were Terrified when the exhibits at the museum come to life. After Ryan explained for the 20th time it was just pretend. They sat back in their seats and really enjoyed the movie. It was so good. We all loved it. We came home and I made pizza for dinner. What a Fun Friday we had as a Family. GOOD TIMES!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great date