Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Funny Valentines!!!

After work we had a little Valentine party at our house. We had BLT'S for dinner. Simple and delicious. We got the kids lunchables and treats for a surprise. It may seem weird but it's what they love.


Ryan shocked me by taking Jake to the mall and buying me a beautiful ring. The only jewelry he has ever bought me was my wedding ring. Jake came home from shopping with his dad and told me he had a surprise for me. I asked him what it was....he smiled real big and told me "Dad bought you some really ugly earrings". I was like yeah right. So When Ryan finally gave me my present and it came from a jeweler I thought Oh no...what if Jake wasn't teasing and there's ugly earrings in this nice jewelry box. I opened the box and could not believe what my husband picked out. I know it's hard to tell....it has 3 diamonds on one side representing my 3 children and 2 diamonds on the other side representing Ry and me...2 pink Sapphire hearts. I normally don't like heart jewelry. However this is so perfect. After all these years and Ryan does something so unpredictable. WOW!!!
This has been such a wonderful week. Filled with so many surprises and sweet times with our loved ones.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I"m glad you guys had a fun valentines day. How sweet of Ryan to get you that beautiful ring! Aweseome!!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful Lori! Well done Ryan!

Anonymous said...

what a nice week, you better keep Ryan.