Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Grandma Lyn's house

I took the Kids out to Grandma Lyn's house today. I didn't have my camera with me darn it! I found these pictures to have a picture to go with the experience. OK so after Jacob's valentine pre-school party we went out to Ryan's mom's house. Unfortunately Grandpa Reuel was at work.

We ate lunch with Grandma Lyn and had so much fun. Grandma had some valentines for the kids. We had some gifts for her too. The kids picked out some pretty flowers, treats and a funny lion that signs "WILD THING" when you press his paw. So CUTE!
Grandma had the funnest game we played it with her. I'm not sure what the exact name of it was. Something like Pirate bones. It was a riot. We love going to her house as much as we love her and Grandpa Reuel.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a blast with grandma Lyn.