Thursday, February 08, 2007

Your Invited To Our Dance Party

Thursday after work I picked the kids up from my mom's. We went to Wendy's to get chicken nugget kid's meals. After the kids ate dinner they asked me to please come to their dance party. Jake put on his Sunday dress shoes to dance with his sister. I was trying so hard not to cry....I was laughing so hard at the two of them.
Marli got these new jammie's and when she put them on started twirling around. She said they make her feel beautiful like a princess.



1 comment:

Lesley said...

We about died laughing when we read this post and saw the pictures. What a precious memory to have recorded on your blog with pictures to bring the story to life. It's almost like we were there watching ourselves. I love Jakey's shiny shoes and Marli's heels... your kids are stylin'