Friday, October 12, 2007

Belly Pictures

My friend Nikki has been bugging me for months to let her take Belly pictures.She is a professional photographer that is just starting her own business. She wanted me to give her some practice. I love her to death and only for her would I allow someone to take pictures of me for the sole purpose of showing my fat stomach. I have put it off for as long as possible. I thought when I almost had the baby Wednesday early I was off the hook. No way was she going to let one more day go by. She lives two houses down and insisted I come over today. I was lucky that my sister in law Lesley was here with my brother Kyle. Lesley is expecting their first baby a girl January 1st. This is definately the only time we will be pregnant at the same time. They live in Provo and came up for a couple days. Lesley was nice enough to go with me. Nikki took a bunch of pictures of us. As we were leaving I asked her to take a couple with my camera. It wasn't so bad. She was fast and it was pretty painless.




Thanks Les for going with me!

5 comments:

kim said...

You crazy girl! You don't even look pregnant! I can't wait to see what Nikki got...hope you are feeling better!

Erin Johnson said...

What fun pictures! Kim's right...you don't even look pregnant. You both are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! You look so cute! I can't wait to meet this little guy!

Anonymous said...

You both look so good. I had such a great time with you both. Thank you so much for allowing me this opportunity. I am so looking forward to snapping more shots.

Melissa said...

You guys look so cute! You seriously don't look like you are about to have a baby! You are lookin good mama!