Saturday, October 06, 2007

Shoveling Snow

The kids got the shovels out and were having a blast shoveling the snow.






This picture cracks me up of Miss Marli. Her gloves were having a hard time staying on. This snow was so wet. When I finally bribed the kids to come in for hot chocolate and soup they were soaking wet. I wish I would have taken a picture of them drinking their hot chocolate. It was the first time I made it in big mugs for them. They were holding the mugs like big people. Jake was so happy. He kept saying look Mom I'm drinking it like a grown up.


What a fun Saturday this turned out to be. I'm thankful that the snow brought our family together and made the kids so happy.

2 comments:

kim said...

That picture of Marli is great! You have some wonderful little helpers! They are too cute!

Lesley said...

hopefully they will keep this enthusiasm for shoveling the driveway in years to come... what fun!