Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jaxon's Tribute Book

I thought it was pretty cool that Jaxon's Tribute book came today. I was walking out the door to go to the luncheon that was raising money for a Angel Tribute for families that have lost children. Ironic that this package came at the same moment. I was so scared to open the box. I worked so long and hard on this tribute that I wasn't sure what to expect when I finally saw it finished. Well you will all see for your selves soon enough, but I think it's amazing. When Ryan got up and was getting ready to go to work he saw it. He said it was beautiful. I asked him to hide the box from me until Christmas. I knew I wouldn't be able to not show everyone if I knew where they were. I am so grateful that I did this project. It was definitely one of the hardest things I have ever done.....Also the most rewarding. I hope everyone will treasure their copy as much as I will.





Jake took these pictures to help document the moment. I was shaking and so nervouse to see what was inside that box.


3 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

Ahhh-I can't wait to see it! Way to not even give us a peek. Thank you for working so hard on it...can't we see it NOW????

kim said...

Oh, wow! I can't wait to see the book. You worked so hard on it, and put so much love into it. That book is such a treasure! Thank you for doing it! I love you!

Reuel said...

Me too! Why wait till I'm a hundred years old! By then I'll forget how to read and recognize Jr. in all of his splendid poses?
I'm very proud of you for the monumental effort (and emotional strength) you demonstrated in putting this together. GMa Lyn said she had the best time helping with some of the final proof reading and editing. We're very pleased and we're both sitting wringing our hands, trying to be the first ones to gwet our hands on the sellout masterpiece.