Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jaxon Is My Idea Of Heaven

I was showing Ryan the makeover of our blog....Thanks Cami. We love what she was able to do with the place. Ryan asked me where Jaxon's picture was. I was thinking it too. So this is what I've been doing for the past three hours. Now that I played around with the slide show I think I've got it figured out. I hope everyone enjoys this. I sure love Jax and miss him very much. As I've been looking at baby pictures of Jaxon I can't help but see a resemblance between him and Conor.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw your new header. "Where's Jaxon?" Thanks for sharing that sweet slide show. What a sweet precious boy!! The music you picked out for the slide show was perfect! Loved it!!

Cami D. said...

Hey - send me a picture of him and I will totally add it! :)

Reuel said...

Jaxon and Heaven are synonymous. He lived all of his life in a heavenly state too, even though his darkest hours, because he was surrounded by love... and where love is God is also there. Its wonderful to remember, and to re-feel what we once shared.