Friday, January 11, 2008

My Little Brother Is A Dad!!!!

I am so excited I want to shout from my roof top.....We have been waiting so long for this moment. My brother Kyle and his wife Lesley are the proud parents of this beautiful little girl.


We can't wait to meet her. Ella Kensington Colvin weighed in at 7lbs 13 ounces and 19 inches long at 3:57 p.m. Thursday January 10th.

My brother has always been so good with my kids. I know he is going to be the best dad.

Here's the cute family. We love you guys so much. Congratulations you guys did it!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

oh shes so cute!! Look at all that blond hair!! What a doll!

kim said...

Congratulations Colvin family! I bet you are just dying to hold her! Ella is absolutely beautiful! I love her hair! Kyle and Lesley will be wonderful parents! I am thrilled for them!

Erin Johnson said...

YEAH!!! We're so happy for you all! Ella-you have some awesome grandparents and an Aunt who will love you ALWAYS! Congrats Kyle and Lesley!

Reuel said...

What a beauty! Tell Kyle and Lesley "Sweet, Good job" when you see or hear from them. Now Conor has a third cousin about his age! I imagine Marli can start giving big sister cousin lessons any time now. And, I bet Jakey;s heart melts when he sees this little precious girl!