Sunday, January 20, 2008

What does your name mean

I copied this idea from Cami. Thanks Cami! This definitely peaked my curiosity about how others perceive me and what it has to say about everyone else.I agree with some of this,but not all of it.



What Lori Smith Means

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.

You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!



You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life.
You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.
You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.

You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.



I hope I don't crush the weak. I actually am most comfortable at home. I hope I'm not selfish and overbearing. If this is true all I can say is Sorry I had no idea. Try this and share your results. It was interesting that it came up with all that just from my name.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I think of a lot of the things described you well but I don't think you are selfish or overbearing at all! I just love you!!

Anonymous said...

My Loriann has never, ever been
anything but a beautiful,wonderful,
kindhearted,caring,Loving,Sweet,
understanding, Daughter that I've known her whole life.If everyone in this world was half as sweet and down to earth as she is,It would be a better place to live for all of us.This is why I love to help and do all I can for her.Lori,as with Melissa,would have been one heck of a Nurse also.Love,Nanny Bill

Reuel said...

Sounds like you and Ryan have a lot in common going from the descriptions. I second Nanny's comment that what the world needs now is more of your sweetness!