Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Update

I can not believe how a week went by already. I had such good intentions of updating my blog with pictures and details of what we've been up to. Erin's awesome friend Cami offered to give my blog a make over...as you can tell I took her up on it and it's a work in progress as Cami put it. I'm hoping with the fresh new look I'll make more of an effort to post. It hasn't been all my fault however. Blogger wouldn't upload my pictures the other night. I got frustrated and went to bed. We are getting a ton of snow today and it snowed yesterday as well. I shoveled our driveway for a couple hours yesterday. Jake and Marli had a blast playing in the snow while I shoveled. They were making more work for me as they were playing the snow ended back where I had just shoveled. Ok So I will try to post some pictures soon.

3 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

Your blog is soo cute!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update...your blog looks so nice!! Love it!

Cami D. said...

Totally a work in progress - I hope you love it when I'm done!