Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One Crazy Monday

Monday was a very Crazy day. I was so busy at work. It's always nice when it's busy and I have tons to do it makes it worth it to me to be there and away from my kids. I love my patients and love what I do. We treated over fifty patients and had five new patients. The phone never stopped ringing and people who we hadn't seen in ages kept walking in . It was just Dr. Fred and I there all day and it was so good to finally be back in the right frame of mind to help others. It's always interesting to me when I think about certain people and wonder how their doing when they call or show up out of the blue. I like to think of it as the Universe is in tune with me and not that I've jinxed them and then they are suddenly in pain and need a treatment. I worked ten hours and then picked the kids up and my day started all over. Ryan is working nights right now. Its pretty brutal on me having to do it all when he's not here at the end of a long day. I just have to remember to breathe and make a list for him to do on his four days off. I know I can't do it all and am getting better at asking for help. I was unloading the car and trying to get the kids to eat dinner when Marli disappeared for a bit. It's pretty embarrassing that I have the hiccups and Conor is screaming throughout this video. I couldn't resist sharing what my daughter has just discovered....doing her own hair. Marli has her very own baffroom now so she says. Jacob was pretty excited this weekend to tell his sister "It's official this is no longer your bathroom"! I moved all her things to the bathroom downstairs. She is loving life right now as you can see by this crazy video. She doesn't want me to help her anymore. She likes to brush her teeth and put the toothpaste on by herself. Pick out her outfits. Finally as of Monday do her own hair. Alicia Keyes watch out Marli Smith is taking on her own style! Wish me Luck...I'm definitely going to need it!