Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Reasons Men Prefer Guns Over Women



Reasons Men Prefer Guns Over Women

#1 You can trade an old .44 for a new .22.

#2 You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#3 One gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#4 Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#6 Guns function normally every day of the month.

#7 A gun doesn't ask 'Do these new grips make me look fat?'

#8 You can buy a silencer for a gun.

Ok so ladies don't be offended...my boss thought this was cute and asked me to forward to Ryan. What he doesn't know is that we could come up with our own list. Right?



I saw this picture and thought of Carrie and me when were older we will still be able to outshoot any guy! I love going target shooting with Ry! This picture of a AR15 is similar to the one Ryan built for himself. I thought I would put it on here for him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post Dear. I'm glad you said you like to go shooting targets with me... I'll have to keep that in mind for this summer!!! XOXO

Carrie said...

Can we come too? I need to get my concealed weapons permit updated ... wanna get them together? Hee hee ... I love the top ten, and I think it could go both ways ... ha ha.