Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Snow Castle

Ryan got home this morning from working all night. Thankfully it was his last night shift. He'll start his four days off now. When he walked in the door we were all happy to see him. After we ate breakfast Ry took Jacob and Marli outside to shovel the snow that has built up around the front of our house. Right before Ry got home Jacob was asking me if he had school today. When I told him no it's Tuesday he was disappointed that he wouldn't see his friends. He cheered right up when he found out he could go play outside. I was inside with Conor when Jacob came running in excited that he wanted to show me something. I knew it had to be pretty cool when he instructed me to bring the camera.

They built a magical Snow Castle!


They each made a crown. One for the King(Jacob).

One for the Queen (Marli).


I thought it was so awesome that Ry played out there with them for such a long time, when he'd been up all night.

Well I'm off to take Miss Marli to dance. I think we'll have homemade pizza for dinner and watch the new episode of House.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a fun daddy! The kids look so happy to have had the special time with Ryan!