Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You Can Dance...If You Want To

Marli had the opportunity to dance for some very special Grandma's & Grandpa's. Dance tech was invited to Lincoln Court retirement home to dance for the residents. They asked that only one parent bring each dancer, because of lack of room. Ryan stayed home with the boys. It was so fun to go on a date with my beautiful daughter. She was so excited. She kept asking me "Mom do you think I'm beautiful"? She sat in the front seat on the way there and had the visor down looking at her gorgeous self. I love that she has so much self confidence.



I begged her to let me take her picture before we left the house. This is in our driveway in front of the car as we were headed out.


This is the first time her class performed with the pants and tap shoes as well as their tutu and ballet shoes. They performed their ballet dance "Eternity" first then went and changed into their pants and tap shoes while other classes performed. Pretty exciting! Marli watched her teacher Mrs. Stephanie and kept a smile on her face and followed along perfectly. I'm glad she enjoys dance so much. She is always singing and dancing around the house or where ever she may be.