Thursday, April 17, 2008

Please Take A Minute To Pray

I just read this email from my friend Kim Rose. She owns the local scrapbook store Express The Moment (formerly the scrapcoop). She's been a great friend to me over the years and I appreciate all of you praying for her nephew. Thanks!


Express the Moment
557 S. Woodruff
Idaho Falls, Id 83401
208-552-4847
http://www.expressthemoment.com
kim@expressthemoment.com

Business Hours: Mon. - Fri. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat.10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Prayers NEEDED

I know that each of us receive e-mails, forwards, etc daily
about heart breaking situations. I am not one that usually
forwards these types of e-mails, but... this time I
am personally asking for your prayers.
My sweet nephew who is only 18 months old was
run over/hit by a car yesterday. He is the only son
of my baby sister Emily who lives in Phoenix.
My heart is full. It has been a emotional 24 hours for
our family. PLEASE take a minute today
and remember him in your prayers. I can't stand
the fact that we are here and she is so far a way. My
older sister Jen was able to fly in last night and is with
her now, but they still have a long road a head.
He had surgery yesterday and faces surgery again tom.
Please know I love and appreciate each of you for
thinking of him and sending support their way.

CLICK here to view Emily's blog for updates!
http://gobroncos-stephensfam.blogspot.com/