Tuesday, May 15, 2007

6 kids 4 and under

After I picked Jake up from pre-school my friend Macy and her family came over to our house. Wow! We had the best time. Macy is the same age as my brother Kyle and she has a little girl Laney that is 2, and twin boys that are 9 mo. Hunter and Issiac. Macy's older sister April has a little girl Lily that is 1 mo younger than Jacob. Also April is expecting baby #2 in July.

Issiac is the one with a Binky in his little mouth. Hunter is looking at me like what is this crazy woman doing. They are the sweetest little boys.




Jacob and Lily have known each other their whole lives. They are so sweet together.


Macy's husband Brandt was on his way to Salt Lake. His dad got them game #5 playoff tickets to the Utah Jazz vs Golden State Warriors. How cool is that row 20 from the floor. I hope he knows how lucky he is. That's way too cool.

Too much fun for one afternoon. After we said good-bye to our friends we had to go grocery shopping at Albertson's. I'm gonna sleep good tonight. I'm exhausted. I'm going to need a day off to recuperate from my day off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks so sunny and gorgeous there and it seems like you guys had a really fun time together... thanks for posting these darling pictures!