Friday, May 11, 2007

Fun At Tautphaus Park Zoo & KFC



Today my dad watched my kids while I did my church calling. Part of being the compassionate service leader is visiting new mom's after they have babies. We take them a blanket and a card. Well with me not feeling very well lately I got a little behind. We had 3 ladies to visit today. It was really fun. Interesting that all 3 mom's had baby girls. What is going on with everyone having girls? When I was done with that I picked the kids up and met my friend Devon at Tautphaus park zoo. Our friend Betsy was able to come too. Betsy is a traveling nurse. She works a lot with cancer patients. She's a kick in the pants. She's a lot of fun to have around.


Well after a couple of hours in the hot sun we decided it was time for lunch. We met at KFC. I ordered my food last and didn't realize how hungry the kids were until Jake started helping himself to Betsy's mashed potatoes. Our food was finally done and Jake and Marli ate every kernel of their corn on the cob and they didn't have any sign of food left on their plates. Wow!

We are all very excited Aunt Kimmi had her baby on Wed. both mommy and baby are doing great. We're going to have a cousin sleep over tonight. Koby and Kamri are going to stay with us and we're going to have a blast. The kids are in the tub now getting what dirt they stole from the zoo off of them. Fed ex says my camera is in I.F. hopefully it'll get here by 5:30. I am going to be so sad if I miss out on taking pictures of the kids and their sleep over.

No comments: