Saturday, May 12, 2007

Boys & Bikes

When we got back to the house the boys got the bikes and scooters out. Koby was so cute he said "UM Aunt Lori...do you have any bikes without training wheels".I'm Sorry bud we don't.



I went in the house to make lunch. I wasn't in there very long when the girls came in. I could tell they were pretty tired.They all ate their lunch. We got their things together. Grandma Lyn came and picked up Koby and Kamri. The kids hugged each other goodbye. I took Jakey and Marli in my room. We took a three hour nap. Wow it's amazing how wiped out ya can get from having so much fun. Thanks you guys for a awesome sleepover. The kids got along so well. Koby and Kamri have wonderful manners and are so thoughtful. They are welcome at our house any time. We love you guys.

1 comment:

Erin Johnson said...

I love Jake on the bike in his cape! That's an awesome picture.