Friday, May 04, 2007

Uncle Rod, Aunt Kimmi & Baby Jax

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body" ~ Elizabeth Stone ~





I have been working on a tribute book to Jaxon. I came across these pictures of Aunt Kimmi and baby Jaxon. I thought it was cool that Aunt Kimmi is about to have her 4Th baby and not long ago she was newly married and Jaxon was born. These pictures are priceless. When I look at them I see how much she loves Jaxon and what a good mommy she will be. She is an awesome mom. We are so excited for her and Rod as they get ready to welcome this new addition to their family. There's no question how much they will love this new baby. We love you Aunt Kimmi and Uncle Rod...Good Luck as you get ready to welcome your baby to the world. We are praying for you,all will go well.

2 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

Agghhh...this brings tears to my eyes! What special pictures. Thanks for sharing.

You're right about Kim being a good mom...I've always admired the way she shares her memories of Jaxon with her kids. They love him so much too!

kim said...

Wow! These pictures take me back. They are priceless! I am so blessed to have been there the night Jaxon was born. He has a very special place in my heart...I am so proud and blessed to be his aunt. I love you. Thanks for sharing these pictures...and for the kind things you said. You are an amazing mother, and I am thrilled to meet your new little one! I hope you get feeling better soon! You are in my prayers! Love your blog!