Saturday, May 05, 2007

National Scrapbook Day

Today is National Scrapbook Day! Hooray! It's so funny to me how not so long ago I really thought scrap booking was stupid. I would wonder why people would waste their time and money on such a thing. Then about 5 years ago the scrapbook bug really bit me and that was the end of that. I really love creating layouts. I make cards and whatever else I can get my hands on. I went to a crop last night. I made some Mother's day cards, a adorable bobunny birthday calendar that was in a kit, and a recipe book with recipes. I got there at 6:30 and was still scrapping at 11:30. I didn't realize it was so late and finally cleaned up and came home. Everyone was in bed at my house. I wish I had a camera to show you all the fun stuff I made. Unfortunately we're still in the research stages of getting a new camera. I tried to upload some projects I did at a crop last sat. I hope you'll bear with me and get the general idea.



I made this fun tile board...you paint it and decorate it like a layout. So fun!


I made a two page layout of "my boys" I don't know if you can tell...but Jaxon and Ryan are both pointing at my belly. Jacob is in there and would be born in 2 months.



I signed up a year ago to get a kit every month from this awesome co. called ETM...express the moments. You get so much in the kit every month. The gal that does it lives in I.f. and I pick my kit up every month. It's so fun. it has everything in it to make several projects. Saves me time and $$$ going to all the different craft stores picking up supplies. I love it. OK so there ya have it. I think today is a great day to clean up my scrapbook room and rip into this months ETM kit. How appropriate that it's a birthday themed kit. May is full of Birthdays for my family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you have posted more entries on your blog. I was going through withdrawal the last few weeks and it was tough. Thanks for talking to me the other day. You're the best! I love you and miss you like crazy.

Anonymous said...

Lori, I can't wait too see all the creations you have made over the past year in person. You are so creative and the pages look darling! I wish I had the patience to scrapbook.

Melissa said...

You are SO talented! I love what you have done with your scrapbooking! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

you did a good job, I love your scrapbooking projects. a job well done. love you!