Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandpa Reuel #58

Today is Ryan's dad's birthday. Unfortunately Ryan had to work. I took Jake & Marli to Ben Franklin by our house. We had so much fun picking out birthday decorations. I let the kids pick out the balloons. Normally I would have made them get what I wanted or thought looked nice. Not today I let them get whatever they wanted. I didn't look at the balloons until we were in the truck. I know it meant a lot to them to be able to do it all by themselves. They were so proud of the bouquet.

Grandpa enjoyed himself. You can see him having a good time with Luke.


Jacob picked out Grandpa's present by himself. He got him a kite that was a bird. Then he got him a tie that had birds on it. He made him a card too. Marli made Grandpa two cards and picked out a nice bag of candy for her Grandpa.

It's fun to see Grandpa Reuel surrounded by his grand kids.

Eric and Grandpa had a blast helping the older kids fly their kites. Happy Birthday Grandpa. Thanks for having a birthday so we could all get together and have a party.
The kids and I went home and took a nice long nap.

No comments: